- My white shirt makes an awesome tissue for buggers.
- My black Docker pants makes an awesome tissue for buggers.
- My white shirt and pants usually get washed every week at least twice to make sure they are bugger-free.
- Dodgeball and Nursery do mix.
- Some kids you can hit harder than others. It only takes one session of dodgeball to learn who is who.
- Kids listen to their teachers.
- Kids don't listen to their teachers.
- Army crawling with 4-5 Nursery kids on your back is harder than it appears.
- You look like a bum when you do Army crawls in a white shirt and pants in Nursery.
- Kid bench presses are a good way to keep them happy.
- Those kids in Nursery have sweet spirits. They can be temperamental and disobedient at times but I love them all and am sad I won't get to serve with them every Sunday when they call a new teacher.
Sunday, August 23, 2015
Things I have learned while sub'ing in Nursery
Since about February I have been substituting in Nursery. I am glad the Bishopric have taken their time to call another teacher. MF and I have had a blast in there!! I have served in the Nursery once before and loved it then. I still love it!! Here is what I have learned so far.
Posted by Fishgutts at 10:17