Monday, August 24, 2015

Best Man

Yesterday and Saturday I spent some time with one of my favorite Scouts. He and I talked about a lot of things: girls, school, Senior year, work, finishing his Eagle, etc. He brought up my impending single-dom and asked me how I felt about dating. Told him I wasn't exactly looking forward to it because dating has changed over the last 10 years. I told him I was going to have to bump into my next wife after a VERY, VERY, VERY long courtship because I am not going looking for her (SA for you Mormons is for the birds). We then joked about making sure Taylor Swift wrote a song about me after she became my ex wife.

The conversation died after some laughter and then he said "I would love to be your best man."

That is how you know your Scout loves you.....

1 comment:

Eric the Half-bee said...

That's an outstanding legacy, Mr. Holland!