- I am tired of Scout leaders checking the box. What do I do?
- What role does a parent have in helping their child advance through the program? What should they be doing? What should they not be doing?
- What can leaders and parents do when their Scout isn't sold on the program even though it is used as the activity arm of the Aaronic Priesthood? What can they do to show faith in action?
- What advice do you have for busy, tired, overworked parents who are already trying to do a lot with family and can't seem to find time to fit in Scouting?
- The stigma of good Scouts who don't earn Eagle yet still desires to be involved in Scouting.
Concerned Parent Series
I have recently had some great questions on Scouting from parents. This series of posts will address these questions. Links will appear as the questions are answered.