|My 5th Fitbit. I destroy them with ease.|
|Sweat stain from only half way through 10 miles today.|
- Blood blisters the size of Texas. I am getting really good at taping my feet to prevent blisters. Leukotape and Benzoin tincture swabs have become my best friends due to my very soft, supple feet.
- Multiple attempts by drivers to kill us with their cars. Eldorado is a deathtrap for those on foot.
- Heat and humidity that only can be described as stupid hot. When you wake up at 5 AM it should NOT be 80 degrees outside. Bring on the winter.
- A 40 pound backpack is flippin' heavy. These plates are going to make a huge difference in my training and I am glad to be done with the bulky bricks especially when you can put messages on them with a paint Sharpee.
- There is a huge, HUGE difference in getting up at 4:30 AM and 5 AM. Seminary has nothing on my wake up time.
- Goruck Light DFW September 12th to commemorate September 11th.
- Tough Mudder October 2nd
- 5K on November 7th
- Goruck Tough DFW November 13th - this event actually has me more scared than the triathlon.
- Olympic distance Triathlon in October 2016