- Make your bed each morning. If you can't do the little things right, you might not be able to do the big things right.
- Find someone to help you paddle through life.
- Measure a person by the size of their heart, not their flippers.
- Get over being a sugar cookie and keep moving!
- You will likely fail; you will likely fail often. Don't be afraid of the circus.
- Sometimes you have to go head first.
- Punch a shark in the snout. Don't back down from a shark.
- You must be your very best at the darkest moments.
- Start singing when you are up to your neck in mud.
- Never, EVER EVER ring that bell!!
This is powerful message especially to our Scouts.
HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!