Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Are you an egg or a potato?

Are you an egg or a potato?

What are you made of?

What does pressure and stress do to you?

What happens to you when life throws you a HUGE curve ball?

Where do you go to relieve stress? Or who do you talk to to vent?



If you know anything about my story in the past 4 years, I have had experienced some pretty crap stuff*. Nothing horrible but life likes to kick me in the gut and the Lord likes to humble me often. My circumstances have not made me who I am but they have molded what I have learned in life. 

There are some in my life that I see being pushed around by life. To them, I say don't give up. People care about you. 

So back to the original question - are you an egg or a potato? Life can be a boiling pot of water. By placing the egg in the boiling water you harden the insides of the egg.  By placing the potato in the boiling water you soften the potato. 

*Life is on the upswing. And it is a HUGE upswing. I was reminded of that today when seeing a doctor for the first time in almost 20 years.

No comments: